[PLUG] fedora apt-get upgrade

Fedor Pikus fedorp at wv.mentorg.com
Thu Nov 27 23:55:02 UTC 2003

This is the best solution. Most repositories have their keys available,
here are some more:
rpm --import http://www.fedora.us/FEDORA-GPG-KEY
rpm --import http://rpm.livna.org/RPM-LIVNA-GPG-KEY
rpm --import http://freshrpms.net/packages/RPM-GPG-KEY.txt
rpm --import http://dag.wieers.com/packages/RPM-GPG-KEY.dag.txt
rpm --import http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms

However. every now and then you run into a package which does not have the
right key, in which case you can disable key checking in apt.conf