[PLUG] The list needs moderation...

Michael C. Robinson michael at robinson-west.com
Fri Nov 28 12:53:29 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 08:45, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 28, 2003 at 12:36:31AM -0800, Michael C. Robinson wrote:
> > It has come to my attention that this list is highly
> > abused.
> >
> > I hope this is a challenge to those who
> > read it.
>
> Moderation begins at home.  Create a kill file and discard email
> from Jeme, Carla and whoever else is offending you.  Then review each
> post before you send it and ensure that it sticks to topics appropriate
> for the list.

Hiding under a Rock when this is a community problem is not the
answer.  I haven't started anything that's off topic myself on
plug directly.  I'm not the problem here, or is this is a list
for people who don't believe in dealing with problems as a
larger community?

--
Michael C. Robinson

Associates of General Studies