[PLUG] Kernel headers

Brian Derr bderr at myrealbox.com
Sat Nov 29 13:46:01 UTC 2003

On Sat, Nov 29, 2003 at 10:46:50AM -0800, Kyle Accardi wrote:
> In Red Hat land, /usr/include/linux is provided by glibc-kernelheaders and
> the file version.h in that dir indicates (in mine anyway)
> #define UTS_RELEASE "2.4.9-9"

Aahhh, thanks!  I checked out /usr/include/linux/version.h and it says:

  #define UTS_RELEASE "2.4.22"

So, I guess I'm safe since I'm using 2.4.22.  Thanks for all your
research.

Brian

--
We are solar powered; we are powered by the Son.  -- Doug Rowse, 2003

If God were small enough to fit into my head He wouldn't be big enough
to worship.  -- Brett Meador, 2002