[PLUG] No to moderation

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Sat Nov 29 18:26:02 UTC 2003

On 29 Nov 2003, Michael C. Robinson wrote:

>> Rather than asking you, once again, to let this thread drop, I
>> will ask that you unplug your computer for a day, go to the park
>> or somewhere nice and quiet, and reflect on this: PLUG is a public,
>> archived forum. Think about it.
>
>Just kill file if you believe in that so much.

I do indeed believe in thinking a problem through. Thinking through
a problem, even one that you find to be deeply disturbing, counter-
intuitive, or just plain offensive, can be a fruitful excersize.

In this case, I have taken my three swings with the clue bat and
have earned a strike each time. The rules say I must now set the
clue bat down, walk back to the bench, and watch the next batter.

Best wishes Michael.

-Eric