[PLUG] Moderation?

Aaron Burt aaron at speakeasy.org
Sat Nov 29 20:11:02 UTC 2003

On Sat, Nov 29, 2003 at 06:57:11PM -0800, D. Cooper Stevenson wrote:
> To the question of moderation on the PLUG mailing list; why don't we
> simply call a vote?

Who gets to moderate?  It's an onerous duty.

I seem to remember another call to bell the cat fairly recently.
Amazingly enough, it may've been by the same individual.

> Would not an on-line polling system do?

It would indeed not, for the same reasons we don't run our elections
over the web.  A show of hands at the next meeting might do.  This could
be led by the fellow demanding it here.  Mind, I don't recall ever
seeing him at a meeting...

Could we go back to arguing about SUVs please?
  Aaron