[PLUG] Re: No to moderation

Elliott Mitchell ehem at m5p.com
Sat Nov 29 20:50:03 UTC 2003

> From: Brian Beattie <beattie at beattie-home.net>
> On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 23:05, Kyle Accardi wrote:
> > Michael C. Robinson wrote:
> >
> > >  Right now, a majority can't vote at the plug site that a
> > > thread is too OT and should be stopped, this to me is something that
> > > really ought to be considered.
> >
> > I've been biting my tongue, but you just won't stop.  There are hundreds of
> > subscribers on this list and you are doing nothing but going against the
> > grain.  Please stop.
> >
> >  > If I kill file the people who respond most often, I've basically left
> >  > anyways.  Kill filing does offer me any way to say I have a problem with
> >  > what someone is posting, it's just ignoring them.
> >
> > Forget the people that respond most often.  Think about the people that
> > haven't said anything and are waiting for naptime to come.
>
> I'm begining to think that this one (Mr. Robinson AA) is a troll.

I don't believe so or at least not a full-time troll. He does ask
questions and seem genuinely interested in the answers.

Having said that Mr Robinson needs to realize that the overall opinion
seems to be massively against him on this issue, and he needs to drop it.
He favors kill files, and I wouldn't be surprised to find that he appears
in quite a few at this point.