[PLUG] No to moderation

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Sat Nov 29 21:17:02 UTC 2003

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003, Michael C. Robinson wrote:
> I also ask that Jeme stop indulging in language commonly viewed as
> offensive and attempt to present himself in a more subdued manner or
> post more of his stuff on plug-talk, if anywhere, instead.

My behavior is not a subject for democratic rule.

If you'd like to give me a good REASON (in private, as I assume everyone
would prefer), go right ahead.

This could be something we discussed in person.  We could find a nice,
public place where you felt safe.  Maybe you could come to a meeting and
we could talk there.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin