[PLUG] No to moderation

Ron Braithwaite ron at nutriware.com
Sat Nov 29 22:28:01 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-30 at 00:20, Michael C. Robinson wrote:
> Just kill file if you believe in that so much.

I refuse to kill file anyone (at least so far in my 23 years online and
21 years on the Internet and its predecessor). Although, just like
yourself, I have gotten fed up with the political screeds on this list
and blasted the author. In that particular case, both of us shut up for
awhile and the conversation about Linux and related subjects resumed.

At any rate, I don't killfile anyone because I although I may vehemently
disagree with someone, such as yourself, doesn't mean that they don't
ever have anything constructive to say.

Therefore, I force myself to read your posts on the off chance that you
may enlighten me on something relevant to Linux or computing in general.

So far, I have been disappointed. But I have hope.

-Ron

--
Ron Braithwaite
Collaborative Technologies Coordinator