[PLUG] Re: No to moderation

Stafford A. Rau srau at rauhaus.org
Sat Nov 29 22:43:01 UTC 2003

* Michael C. Robinson <michael at robinson-west.com> [031129 21:35]:

> I don't favor kill files.  I favor a community approach instead of
> a plug that is the seedy armpit of the world.

Do you really favor a "community" approach? It seems the community
concensus favors an unmoderated mailing list.

> Maybe there is a reason this isn't viewed as an official Linux user
> group where pdxlug.org is with it's anyone can be kicked off policy.

Official? Did we forget to pay our Official Linux Group registration
dues or something? Isn't viewed? Who is doing this viewing? Has
pdxlug.org been officially sanctioned by the Official Linux Sanctioning
Cartel?

I am really enjoying this topic, it is providing great entertainment.

--Stafford