[PLUG] No to moderation

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Sun Nov 30 07:25:02 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-30 at 00:32, Michael C. Robinson wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 21:13, Paul Johnson wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, Nov 29, 2003 at 07:38:37PM -0800, Michael C. Robinson wrote:
> > > Why should I be subjected to the bias of plug?  Why should I leave
> > > because there might be a bias?
> >
> > Because maybe your values don't mesh with those of the community?
> >
> > > Kill filing does offer me any way to say I have a problem with what
> > > someone is posting, it's just ignoring them.
> >
> > Which is what mature people do with pesky people instead of whine,
> > bitch, and moan that someone's not censoring everything for your
> > consumption.  You're demonstrating that you're afraid or incapable for
> > thinking for yourself.
> >
> > - --
> >  .''`.     Paul Johnson <baloo at ursine.ca>
> > : :'  :
> > `. `'`     proud Debian admin and user
>
> It's not that I can't think for myself.  The content of the plug list
> can be viewed as setting a certain example where I wonder, do I want to
> be connected with that example a and can I influence it all and remain
> a good community member b?

I think it is pretty clear that the answer to the question does Michael
C. Robinson AA Class '03 want to be a member of PLUG, is NO.

Now that we have settled that, GO AWAY!

or learn to get along and stop making a PITA of yourself.

--
Brian Beattie            | Experienced kernel hacker/embedded systems
beattie at beattie-home.net | programmer, direct or contract, short or

"Honor isn't about making the right choices.
It's about dealing with the consequences." -- Midori Koto