[PLUG] No more Red Hat ...

Ron Braithwaite ron at nutriware.com
Wed Oct 1 23:21:02 UTC 2003

Ed Sawicki wrote:

>On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 22:34, Keith Lofstrom wrote:
>

>>< Redhat becomes Fedora ... >
>>

>>Perhaps a bunch of you unemployed types should make
>>contact with the folks out at Stream about setting up a 1-900 Linux
>>support group for Fedora.
>>

>That's a good idea if you leave out Stream.

Amen to that. My oldest daughter has worked there for several years and
she describes quite the cesspool of corporate mismanagement and employee
abuse. Personally, I think the IWW (Wobblies) ought to plant a couple of
folks out there and try and organize it. Stream is as good an argument
for the union as any I have seen in the computer industry.

-Ron