[PLUG] spam and white lists

Schlosser, Ryan rschlosser at newedgenetworks.com
Fri Oct 3 17:58:02 UTC 2003

What's ironic about that to  me - is that rr.com and comcast are both
getting very active in blocking 'noisy' mail servers, and in fact have
blocked our entire half a million ip network based on the mail from a single
open relay.  They actually have a good budget for keeping spam out of their
network from coming in, but apparently your feeling that the spam
originating from their network is too much to handle anymore, hmmm?
interesting to me.