[PLUG] spam and white lists

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Oct 3 21:38:02 UTC 2003

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Ed Sawicki wrote:

> I thought that we used similar RBLs. Can you send me your list of
> RBLs - privately if you wish?

Ed,

  They're public servers so I don't mind sharing:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
	<snip>
	reject_rbl_client relays.ordb.org,
	reject_rbl_client china.blackholes.us,
	reject_rbl_client taiwan.blackholes.us,
	reject_rbl_client japan.blackholes.us,
	reject_rbl_client korea.blackholes.us,
	reject_rbl_client n-i-g-eria.blackholes.us, // munged to get out.
	reject_rbl_client argentina.blackholes.us,
	reject_rbl_client brazil.blackholes.us,
	reject_rbl_client thailand.blackholes.us,
	reject_rbl_client russia.blackholes.us,
	reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net,
	reject_rbl_client list.dsbl.org,
	reject_rbl_client blackholes.easynet.nl,
	reject_rhsbl_sender dsn.rfc-ignorant.org

  I collect 'em, like trading stamps. :-)

  Tomrrow I'll send a portion of the log summary. I find it fascinating how
many domains show up day after day.

HTH,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President