[PLUG] PVR Sites?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat Oct 4 09:26:02 UTC 2003

Jon> Sounds as if you are quite a TiVo fan.  Is it really worth $13 per
Jon> month?

Absolutely.  I've been a TiVo user for over a year.  Recently upgraded
from 40G (40 hours at the low rez) to 120G (122 hours).  The week
that I didn't have TiVo (I broke the hard drive :) I kept muttering
"Must have my TiVo crack... must have my TiVo crack".

I pay $70-ish per month to Comcast for every movie channel out there,
but I draw the line at PPV (which seems a bit redundant :).  The TiVo
makes it all worth it too... I can grab two or three movies per night,
and three or four shows per day, and watch them in batches when I
return from my trips.