[PLUG] ifilm

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Mon Oct 6 00:15:02 UTC 2003

I was having a heck of a time viewing any embedded video from websites
until I found mplayerplug-in.  It solved most all my problems.  :-)

I'd like to be able to watch video at ifilm.com, previews for stuff as
it seems to be a pretty good repository.

I can't, however, get it to detect anything.  I click to view a clip or
on preferences and it launches a popup saying it is detecting stuff on
my system, where it sits forever.

Has anybody gotten this site, or sites like it, working under Linux - be
it Mozilla, Konqueror, Galeon, Firebird, or something else?

Either that or has anybody figured out how to import cookies from IE?
:-)

I'd appreciate any pointers, as I'm sure emailing webmaster at ifilm.com
won't accomplish anything but to raise awareness for Linux just a little
bit...

Rob