[PLUG] searching PLUG mailing list archives

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Mon Oct 6 10:37:01 UTC 2003

>>>>> "Galen" == Galen Seitz <galens at seitzassoc.com> writes:

Russell> This came up at the Lucky Lab on Thursday and as I just
Russell> happened across it again having completely forgotten about
Russell> it, I thought I'd remind everyone.  There _is_ a mailing list
Russell> search tool available at:

Russell> <http://lists.pdxlinux.org/lurker/splash/index.xml>

Russell> The database only goes back to mid-March 2002 though.

Galen> How did you find that?

My Mozilla location bar autocompletion reminded me I'd been there
before (long ago).

Galen> I don't see any links on the main page or the mailing list
Galen> page.

--
Russell Senior         ``shtal latta wos ba padre u prett tu nashtonfi
seniorr at aracnet.com      mrlosh''  -- Bashgali Kafir for ``If you have