[PLUG] What to do with old distributions?

Rick Konold cccs at teleport.com
Mon Oct 6 19:39:02 UTC 2003

On Monday 06 October 2003 18:39, you hammered the keyboard to write:
> Kyle Hayes wrote:
>   > They do usually require a donation of $10 with a monitor, but since it
>
> works,
>
> > I'm not sure what they'll do.
>
> Last time I asked it was $15 or so and it didn't matter if it worked.  I
> guess people lie when they drop stuff off so they cover themselves.  That
> was too much for me at the time, so here they sit.  I'd like to make them
> go away to good homes but just can't swing the $60 disposal fee.

I'm usually just lurking here, but when the discussion turns to Free Geek, I
can contribute information and offer assistance.

If I had your word that those monitors are in working order, I could take
them directly, test them, and put them into the system myself.  I could do
this at no charge to you.  Normally the fee is $10 per monitor, by the way.

Just let me know when you want to bring them, and ask for me, so I can
recieve them in directly.  Willing to go out of my way for LUSERS :-)

Rick Konold
Sales Coordinator
& Linux Advocate
Free Geek