[PLUG] time difference

Michael Montagne michael at themontagnes.com
Tue Oct 7 10:16:10 UTC 2003

/etc/timezone says US/Pacific.  I have another machine that I
configured at the same time (also Knoppix).  The time was all
coordinated correctly on it.  But tzconfig told me I was in CET
timezone (whatever that is).  I changed it to Pacific and now it's
screwed up too.  At least it should be a clue.  The ntpdate tip sets
the time returned by "date" to the correct value, but the time in
/var/log/messages is still off.

--
Michael Montagne
michael at themontagnes.com