[PLUG] What to do with old distributions?

Michael C. Robinson michael at goose.robinson-west.com
Wed Oct 8 09:07:01 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 07:13, Paul Heinlein wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Paul Johnson wrote:
>
> > Donate it to the StRUT program at the School of Science and
> > Technology in Beaverton.  It's my alma mater, they will put it to
> > good use.  And it's a tax writeoff!
>
> Sadly, StRUT is no more. Here are the opening sentences on the
> www.strut.org home page:

Kulongski's a joke closing Strut.  It saves the state money.  Now
the state will lose money on IT purchases and Beaverton won't
have a program for students to participate in IT before going
off to college.  Is there anything else this stupid governor
wants to do!  There's only one reason to close Strut, cause
higher costs then demand higher taxes.  I think we should
take a page out of California's book and recall this pathetic
loser.

     --  Michael