[PLUG] What to do with old distributions?

Dan Young dan_young at parkrose.k12.or.us
Wed Oct 8 12:10:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 08:34, Rick Konold wrote:
> I thought STRUT went out of business a couple of months ago.  At leat the
> Portland Airport area location closed for lack of funding.

It's been an ongoing spin-down for them since their funding got whacked
over the summer. They just recently came and hauled away the wireless
gear that we were using to provide them w/ Internet access, but they
were down to a skeleton crew as of about a month ago.

It's a shame. It especially torqued me when I hear that an "Advisory
Committee on Electronic Product Stewardship" is being formed at the same
time they're shuttering a model program.

http://www.oregonlive.com/search/index.ssf?/base/exclude/106189992752210.xml?oregonian?lcen

-Dan Young
-Parkrose School District