[PLUG] Compiling UML pad?

Bill bill at coho.net
Thu Oct 9 21:09:02 UTC 2003

I'm taking an introductory OO class, and we're using UMLpad for our
diagrams.  Has anybody compiled this sucker for linux?  I've got wxwindows
installed and should be good to go, but umlpad is just a bunch of .cpp,
.h, bitmap and xpm files.  No config or makefile, and I don't know how to
create one (yet).  What commands would I issue to compile the thing, or is
there a simple template I can use to create a makefile (remember that I'm
not a programmer at this time).

Any help much appreciated!

Bill

Here's a listing of the files I have to work with:

ReadmeSrc.txt
UMLPad_private.h
UMLPad_private.rc
a1add.bmp