[PLUG] Question on GUI DVD Data burning software

Alan alan at clueserver.org
Fri Oct 10 16:18:02 UTC 2003

I have been using X-CDROAST for burning data DVDs using ProDVD.  The
problem is that under Redhat 9 it hangs the system.  I am not going to
fight it due to it being a closed source program.  (It takes too long to
deal with the reboots.)

Does anyone have any recomendations on a GUI DVD burning program for
Linux.  I have not found one yet, but I expect I am missing something.
I could use the command line, but with the amount of data I need to back
up, it would be a royal pain.

Ideas? Suggestions?  I expect there is something out there, but I have
yet to find one that works well.

         alan at clueserver.org - alan at ctrl-alt-del.com

    "...new-fangled and artificial treasons have been the great
    engines by which violent factions, the natural offspring of
    free government, have usually wreaked their alternate
    malignity on each other...."
                  - James Madison in The Federalist No. 43,