[PLUG] Reading/Writing to INBOX e-mail File

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Sat Oct 11 13:57:02 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-10-11 at 11:49, Michael C. Robinson wrote:
> I've gotten install Mail::SpamAssassin to work, now what?  Where did
> this thing install and how do I actually use it?

Adjust your MTA to pipe through it and do the proper thing with the
result, your MDA to pipe through it and do the proper thing with the
result, or your MUA to pipe through it and do the proper thing with the
result.

I'd go with the MTA if you're running your own email server, or the MDA
(procmail, right?) if you want to do a more per-user thing.  Google for
it, there are howto's for using SpamAssassin with Procmail, it's pretty
easy, really.

Rob