[PLUG] Web Programmer Needed

Richard Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 13:16:02 UTC 2003

A friend of mine works for an ISP that is interested in upgrading their
own web site. She has done the last three but now they are interested in
being able to handle, "online order and other stuff that is way over my
head." They are looking for someone who, "will design a site and allow
us to update information and picture when we need to."

What that sounds like to me is that they need a consultant who can help
them get on-line ordering working, and probably maintain that part of
the site, but will let them take care of the rest of the site. I'm
guessing that they will be their own host, but I don't know that for sure.

If anyone has this kind of experience, please contact me off list, and
I'll but you in contact with my friend.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/
(My apologies to those who subscribe to both lists and get this twice.)