[PLUG] Linux-friendly notebook

Mike De La Mater mikedela at theplatinumrule.com
Sun Oct 12 13:22:02 UTC 2003

10/12/03 1:07:34 PM, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:

>  Thanks, Mike. I believe I went there several years ago for a cable or
>something minor and left underwhelmed by them. I'll give them a call
>tomorrow and see what they might have.

As I recall, they were awful at sales. They did have hardware and knew what it was,
though.

I'm all about the peripherals, I've got to be able ot make a floppy, read a CD,
connect to the serial port for router configs. A laptop is the only way to go for
me.

Post your portege model, please.

Looks like MAX moved, too. Looks like it's the old Buggs location from the pic.
Anybody here remember Buggs?

Mike De La Mater
Small business networks and technology consulting
503-702-6749
mikedela at ipns.com