[PLUG] OT: PGP Sigs in Spam

Kris krisa at subtend.net
Wed Oct 15 11:35:03 UTC 2003

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 12:06:06AM -0700, AthlonRob wrote:
> I think I'll write the my state representative about that one - get the
> word motor out of that law.

And I'll keep writing my representatives to tax vehicles by size, fuel
consumption and pollution output.

> (that assumes, likely incorrectly, the individual is employed)

Ooo.. now we come down to it.  Get those dirty-hippy bikers out of the way of
my vehicle that takes up 1.5 lanes, gets 13MPG, and transports one person on
average.  No further posts from you will be worth reading.

> Geeze - what is wrong with these people?  Maybe all of us with SUVs
> should go take over some bike lanes.  Oh, no, I suppose that wouldn't be
> right.

They already do.

--
I'm just a packet pusher.