[PLUG] WOT: PGP Sigs in Spam + some HUMOR...

guy1656 guy1656 at ados.com
Wed Oct 15 12:08:02 UTC 2003

Jeme A Brelin wrote:
: On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, guy1656 wrote:
: > I am an agressive driver. I love it.
:
: So you wield a deadly weapon in the most flagrant way and expect others to
: get out of your way or be killed.

Naw, it's more like fencing or a game of chess.** The vast majority of these
one-up-manship contests are resolved without any sort of collision. You don't
really expect to win all the time, and you tip your hat in admiration when
you've been fairly bested, and move on.

** The intesection is basically like the 4 center squares. Get in there &
P-K4!

Lighten up - this was meant in humor, and quoted from an old humor book
basically about blowing off steam while stuck in traffic. OK?

GLL