[PLUG] Need a JSP/Tomcat host. Any recommendations???

Brian Quade serendipity at pobox.com
Wed Oct 15 14:56:02 UTC 2003

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced hosting company for a
JSP/Tomcat site?  JSP/Tomcat support and at least one MySQL database are
mandatory for my needs.  Any reasonable amount of disk space and
bandwidth will probably suit my needs for the time being.  I only really
need one email account, but several would be nice.  I also might need at
least one add-on domain, but could work around that if I had to.  A ssh
account would be most preferable and it would be nice if the server was
running some distribution of Linux (I run Red Hat 7.3 and 9.0).  I have
found a couple of hosting companies (Alden, Java Servlet Hosting, and
Java Pie) but have never worked with any of them.  I'm looking to keep
my costs under $15 or maybe $20 per month for decent reliable services.
 After a year I will probably be able to upgrade .

Any recommendations?