[PLUG] Dr. Knopper's MAGIC PC Soap!

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Thu Oct 16 09:10:03 UTC 2003

At the suggestion of Alan and others at Advanced Topics last night,
I have modified my Knoppix CD labels.  They can be downloaded from:

   http://www.keithl.com/knoppix33.ps
   http://www.keithl.com/knoppix33.pdf

In addition to all the other masses of text, they also contain in very
small type:

   Dr. Knopper's MAGIC PC Soap!  100% Cruelty Free!
   Encrypt! Encrypt! OK!
   All-Gnu! All-One!

These are "stomper" format, but it is hand-edited postscript and label
centers are easily moved for other formats.

I was thinking we could mass produce a thousand or so of these disks,
and give them to homeless folk to sell on downtown street corners for
a buck.  We could call them "Street Boots". :-)

Keith

--
Keith Lofstrom           keithl at ieee.org         Voice (503)-520-1993