[PLUG] OT: PGP Sigs in Spam

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Fri Oct 17 11:24:01 UTC 2003

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, guy1656 wrote:
> I think its the poorsest in the state because of the lack of lucerative
> industries (which aren't the same as high-tech industries.) I don't see
> any reason why businesses with low-wage, high head-count jobs can't
> locate in the county. A call center in Clatskanie, perhaps?

Because the mass transit infrastructure is for shit or nonexistent,
perhaps?

It can't support a high head-count facility.  There isn't appropriate low
income housing or appreciable neighborhood facilities.

And do you really want the kind of surburban wasteland that passes for
development these days in your area?

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin