[PLUG] How do I add two default routes to a Linux box and weight them?

Michael C. Robinson michael at goose.robinson-west.com
Sat Oct 18 14:10:02 UTC 2003

A zebra list poster doesn't think I need to do dynamic routing
suggesting instead that I do multiple default routes.  I guess I
should use a cheap 386/486 with a floppy system or an existing
internal server and have it programmed with a default route to
each one of my gateways.  This has the benefit of avoiding client
side software on workstations.  An advertising from
the routers to the clients approach would probably be more
robust though.

How do I do multiple default routes under Redhat 7.3?

     --  Michael Robinson