[PLUG] OT: PGP Sigs in Spam + some HUMOR...

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Sat Oct 18 17:19:01 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 09:07, guy1656 wrote:
> I am an agressive driver. I love it.
> I learned to drive in the Allston-Brighton section of Boston, and after many
> years away, I returned for a Thanksgivingday visit. It was touching to be
> "amongst my own," so to speak, in that everyone around me made the same kind
> of assumptions about traffic, driving, and those puny obnoxious obstacles to
> getting from here to the place I'm already thinking about (Steven Covey:
> "Begin with the end in mind") notably bicycles, pedestrians, and (sometimes)
> loose dogs.

Let me be the first to invite you to return to Boston to practice your
art,  I for one am glad to live and drive in a local that seems to
prefer a less agressive style.  Being polite, does not really take any
longer, and it lowers you blood pressure and might even save a life.

I'm sure somebody will be impressed with you agressive driving, but not
me.
--
Brian Beattie            | Experienced kernel hacker/embedded systems
beattie at beattie-home.net | programmer, direct or contract, short or

"Honor isn't about making the right choices.
It's about dealing with the consequences." -- Midori Koto