[PLUG] USB "thumbs" and "sticks"

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Oct 21 09:44:01 UTC 2003

  Has anyone used any of these USB storage devices to exchange data with
users running winduhs? I had a preliminary meeting with a client a couple of
weeks ago and deliberately left my notebook computer behind. If I had it
with me, I could have acquired an Excel spreadsheet (which can be read by
either OO.o or XessSE) more easily than by printing a paper copy.

  My new laptop will be setup for USB support. Are their any particular
brands of "thumbs" or "sticks" to choose or avoid?

TIA,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)