[PLUG] twitchy mouse on kernel 2.6.0-testN

Jason Van Clere jason at vancleve.com
Tue Oct 21 22:32:25 UTC 2003

Thus spoke Russell Senior, on 21 Oct 2003 20:45:11 -0700:

> I've noticed that the recent test kernels (and maybe back into 2.5.xx)
> have exhibited twitchy mouse movement in X11.  Twitchy is probably the

I think there's a way to slow it down, but I can't remember where I saw it.  Don't see it in xset.  However, I have noticed another problem with 2.6, where after X starts, my USB mouse is really jerky for several seconds, and then it becomes smooth and, as you describe, really sensitive.  Maybe they just need to tweak it a little, still, to get it to work as in 2.4.

--Jason