[PLUG] GAIM and MSN

Northwest Network Support robbert at vafam.com
Wed Oct 22 09:28:02 UTC 2003

Gaim is supposed to work with MSN as long as you have SSL installed
which should come with Mozilla.  Has anyone had to do the work around
posted at gaim.sourceforge.net that can help me get mine to work again.
I tried the work around and it didn't work.

Most of my friends are on MSN and I'd like to start chatting with them
again..

Thanks.
Robbert