[PLUG] Re: Do you want to join satacad?

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Wed Oct 22 15:21:01 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 15:07, Chris Jantzen wrote:

I just want to toss my vote in (again) to switch over to non-munged
Reply-To.

For those of you using Evolution, there's a way to bind ctrl+l to Reply
To List, as was posted earlier in the list (if you can't find it, I'll
find it for you)...

That article lists out Elm, Pine, and Mail as supporting Reply To List
or something similar.

AOL supports 'Reply To All' which should work similarly when dealing
with list traffic.

OE at least has Reply To All, I don't know about Reply to List.

Gnus and Mozilla I can't really test as I don't have either Emacs or
Mozilla set up t handle any kind of email.

I just fired up KMail - it supports Reply To List.

Does anybody here use a broken mail client that doesn't support Reply To
List?

I think we should change.

Rob