[PLUG] getting DSL in the middle of nowhere

guy1656 guy1656 at ados.com
Thu Oct 23 14:28:01 UTC 2003

: 3. Connect
:
: 4. Surf
:
: 5. wheeeee!
:

Connect - Surf - Wheee!

Now THAT's what I want!
Am I dreaming? Look above:

- No mention of the user's computer hardware
- No mention of whisch distro
- no make, install, dependencies, configure, download RTFM.

Just open the box, drop the hardware in & go.

I want to know more about this, because when I make the swich from dial-up to
DSL, I want things to go just like that. Are we there yet?

Can we do it in Madrake 9.0, or should I switch to Redhat? (I've heard that RH
does a much better job at plug-n-play usb devices, too.)

Any comments?