[PLUG] Handling Caught Spam

Jon Jacob jon at manymoons.net
Sat Oct 25 10:13:02 UTC 2003

Actually, I altered it some and I got it to log to my homedir and it is
clearly handling the mail as I want procmail to.  So that is not a real
problem.

With my current promailrc file, procmail creates the file
$HOME/mail/caughtmail and then appends it.  There is no folder.  If I
send the mail to $HOMEDIR/evolution/local/caughtspam then files called
msg.<WHATEVER> are put there.  In either case, I cannot read them with
Evolution.  What I want is a general solution for all users, regardless
of the mail client they use.

As far as mailboxlist, I don't have a file or folder by that name.