[PLUG] Spamassassin

Michael Montagne michael at themontagnes.com
Mon Oct 27 06:23:02 UTC 2003

My spamassassin was eventually trained to catch almost all those MS
swen virus emails.  You need to train the bayesian filter.
Unfortunately, it won't even kick in until you've trained it with 500
good emails and 500 bad emails.  Look for "sa-learn" in the docs.

--
Michael Montagne
michael at themontagnes.com
http://www.themontagnes.com