[PLUG] apt-rpm

Bill Barry barryb at proaxis.com
Tue Oct 28 10:55:04 UTC 2003

I use apt-rpm for maintaining a Redhat 7.3 and a Redhat 8.0
machine. The one I use is from http://apt.freshrpms.net/. It is of
course great for combatting rpm dependency problems. I have the
feeling that the apt-rpm databases are not as extensive yet as the
Gentoo emerge or Debian apt databases, both of which I also use, but
it is  a big step up from trying to solve the dependency problems by
hand.

Bill Barry