[PLUG] Messed up Evolution :(

gilmanhunt at comcast.net gilmanhunt at comcast.net
Tue Sep 2 07:56:02 UTC 2003

I ran Killev (because I'm running evolution 1.2.1), and moved the directory and
reran through my setup for evolution. But the menubar and toolbar are still
missing. Then I tried it over again with the gnome and gtk files.

Thanks for your help, but it looks like I'm going to try reinstalling the rpms
and then perhaps a new mail client.

-Russ