[PLUG] MS Access Equivalent

Holger Stephan holger at selover.net
Tue Sep 2 19:54:02 UTC 2003

Thanks Wil and Rich!

I'll look into the stuff you suggested.

BTW, it is true that you can connect Access to a SQL back-end. Either
through ODBC or ADO. The Access back-end is not far from being SQL
conform and the export is pretty straight-forward. Not too much of a
closed format there really.

It just so that you can develop little db aware business applications
blazingly fast with Access. My business partner is on Windows and I am
on Linux.

Holger