[PLUG] Many CVS questions

Evan Heidtmann clydefrog at adnap.no-ip.com
Wed Sep 3 14:13:02 UTC 2003

Thanks everyone for all your info! I have read all of it and I'm still
working things out.  I will be sure to let the list know what I finally
decide on.

I have had no end of grief dealing with putty and private keys.  I think
this is partly because I don't understand how the private key thing
works and partly because the formats for the keys is different between
OpenSSH and putty.

I am currently using an adaptation of OpenSSH for windows:

http://lexa.mckenna.edu/sshwindows/

It is working very well for me.

borodimer wrote:
> I don't even mess with Cygwin's ssh environment.  Instead, get Pageant,
> putty, and puttygen to use as needed.
>
>   - Phil

How exactly does one limit the access to just one command?