[PLUG] Q: comparison of video formats

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Thu Sep 4 23:06:02 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 20:51, Paul Johnson wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 10:02:05AM -0700, AthlonRob wrote:
> > CSS is a PITA.
>
> Then you're using the wrong distro.  8:o)  Go to
> http://www.apt-get.org/ and look for libdvdcss to find what to add to
> your sources.list (Debian distros only).

Ugh... Debian's apt system is way too cumbersome and ugly for my use.
I'd rather use LFS than to use a Debian or RPM based distro.

I didn't say I had any problems getting it going, personally... but it
is a pain, if not to actually get working (all I had to do with gentoo
was emerge mplayer, no fudging with source list stuff) then with the
legal ramifications of it all.

Rob