[PLUG] MS Access Equivalent

Cliff Wells logiplex at qwest.net
Fri Sep 5 10:41:02 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 10:16, Brent Rieck wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 10:02, Cliff Wells wrote:
> > Have you guys tried usenet?
>
> Have you tried plug-talk?

Fair enough.  I will.  However, just be clear that if you think I'm
going to "take it outside" the minute a thread wanders the slightest bit
OT then you're bound to be disappointed.

Incidentally, does anyone here *really* think arguing the virtues of
Access vs PostgreSQL on a Linux list is terribly OT?

If so, please indicate that position by wearing a tag on your shirt that
says "I'm narrow-minded, please hold me".

Regards,

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)