[PLUG] Email spam...

Paul Johnson baloo at ursine.ca
Sun Sep 7 10:18:02 UTC 2003

On Sat, Sep 06, 2003 at 10:56:53AM -0700, Michael C. Robinson wrote:
> Well I've discovered the hard way that blocking ips doesn't work very
> well though I am wondering if I the following is a reasonable anti
> smut approach:

Don't try to attack the catagories of spam, attack the whole problem.
I'm down to about .0098% spam with my solution.  First half is using
the setup described recently (did you search the archives?).  Second
half is report all the spam you get after that.

--
 .''`.     Paul Johnson <baloo at ursine.ca>
: :'  :