[PLUG] Redhat 7.3

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Sun Sep 7 11:41:02 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-07 at 11:30, Prutzer wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 18:19:23 -0700, Evan Heidtmann  wrote:
>

> >P.S. What does "Dont immanentize the eschaton" mean? :-/
>
> Do not bring the end of the world into the present moment.
> It's a sort of Quote from William Buckley jr.

Buckley has always struck me as somebody who found himself far more
amusing that most other people found him.  This Quote is a perfect
example, a four word sentence that contains to major words that are so
obscure so as to not be in a standard dictionary.

Sounds like an attempt to recreate "Eschew obfuscation" only with out
the irony.