[PLUG] Selectively sealing workstations inside your own network...

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Sun Sep 7 19:19:02 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-07 at 16:58, Michael C. Robinson wrote:
> I have a masquerading router right now and what I'd like
> to do is selectively, when I'm running Windows on my own
> computer, deny Internet browsing.  Can I do this with
> ZoneAlarm?

Does ZA still have the big red STOP button on it?  I thought that's what
that did.

Alternatively, you could probably just have the Windows lusers set their
default gw to 127.0.0.1.  If Win9x, you'd have to reboot, I think...
otherwise, you'd be good to go.

Although I really like that CGI script idea suggested by the other
guy... sounds way cool to me.  :-)

Rob