[PLUG] Apache God...

Timothy Grant tjg at craigelachie.org
Tue Sep 9 08:58:01 UTC 2003

I'm looking for an Apache God, not expert, not demi-god, but God. There are
several of us here who know between nothing, to a lot about Apache, but we
are deploying a web-app nationally, and would like to have someone who knows
more than all of us take a look at our architecture, configuration and
deployment plans.

We run Apache 1.3.27 on Linux using mod-perl and HTML::Mason. Then use
Perl::DBI to connect to our Oracle 9i backend.

If you fit the bill, or know someone who does, please contact me.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant