[PLUG] Mozilla idea...

Colin Kuskie ckuskie at dalsemi.com
Tue Sep 9 13:29:01 UTC 2003

I'm forever filling out forms on line; wikis, CMS'es, time sheets and I
hate not being to edit with my editor of choice.  Wouldn't it be sweet
if you could click inside one of those forms, hit a hot key, and have
it bring up gvim/xemacs/nedit/DreamWeaver/Quanta/Bluefish or whatever?

So I was wondering if there was anyone here who is a Mozilla/Epiphany
hacker who would be willing to take me under their wing and give me
some guidance to create my own plug-in to do this?

Thanks,
Colin